Thursday, May 14, 2009

And So It Begins...

Well, I have finally given in to "blogging", whatever that means. My good friends are probably laughing as they think "How is she going to keep up with her blog when she is horrible at checking her email". I know my family is thinking "Journaling...yeah right". My grandmother tries so hard to have each of her family members keep a journal and while I really like the idea, it's so hard for me to take the time to write down my thoughts. So you may be wondering why I am doing this whole blog thing?!? I am making this page to update you all on things going on with our family. Matthew is getting bigger everyday and is starting to learn new things. Instead of emailing different people different stories and different pictures I thought it would be easier to put all of them on here and you can just read it as you wish. I will update this page as often as I can but please be patient with me and please, please, please overlook all my grammatical errors (e.G, and i;e: Stacey and Mary!!) (For all you non-Pater's, Stacey and Mary were my clinical supervisors at Pate who had the privilege of reading my therapy documentation before it was sent to the insurance companies...man did they have their work cut out for them, I definitely made sure they had plenty of work!!)

1 comment: