Wednesday, May 20, 2009

You Can Now Subscribe to my Blog!!

Hey Everyone, My buddy Ben informed me of a cool feature for our blog and I wanted to share it with you guys. Normally the process of blogging would entail me to send out a mass email once I updated our blog letting you know there is new information and for you to check it out. Well you can now subscribe to my blog, which would eliminate the need for a mass email! Less emailing means more time to add pictures and stories to the blog, right?!?!?! If you would like to get email notices when I update our blog click on the link on the right side of this page titled "Subscribe to Stone's Stories by Email" (duh!). You will enter your email address and type in a string of letters to ensure your not spammin'. Then you will get an email where you will confirm you would like to receive updates. Yea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment