Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm Proud to Call This Guy My Cousin!

As many of you know Bryan and I attended many football games this past season.  My cousin Russell is a Senior at Martin High School in Arlington and has been the Quarterback for their Football team the past few years.  He received many offers and visits to colleges (not quite sure the correct lingo for that but you get the idea) and has recently committed to play at Purdue University (he's going to be red shirted - again, not sure of the correct wording but you still get it).  I had such a great time watching him play football and I'm going to miss it terribly next year!!  Not only was it fun to watch football, it was a chance for me to see my family each week, which I really enjoyed!  Here's a video highlighting his senior year.  If you look real close you can see me in the stands ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment