Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

This year Thanksgiving was spent at my Uncle David and Aunt Pipers house.  We had such a yummy meal and when it was all finished a few of us spent the afternoon playing Play Station.  Dustin (my cousin) brought Rock Band and a few other games.  I had a lot of fun playing Rock Band with anyone who would play with me even though I wasn't so good at it!

Here's Matthew using a wooden spoon as he "helped" me play botchy ball
P.S. I'm not sure who's foot that is in the bottom corner but I would just like to clarify that it is not mine ;)


Then he decided he had had enough and hung out with his Grandpa on the couch!


Here's my mom "practicing" while Dustin was hooking up Rock Band.  She kept singing "duh nun nuhhhhh, duh nun nuhhhh (in a little lower voice).  We joked around that she didn't even need the game!


Dustin, the dad to be!, and my mom playing Rock Band


Matthew LOVES all things music so he was showing us his dance moves while people were playing.  Isn't he sooooooooooo cute?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment